What you should know
The most important things at a glance
Here you can find all the important general information for your holiday at the Alpenrose. We are pleased to answer any other questions you may have and are available for you personally (Tel.: +43 6452 4027 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
What we kindly offer to you:
- Cozy.- and warmness in all areas
- Aplenty wellness area – more than you suppose
- High class alpine and international kitchen, with food made of best native products
- perfect, qualified and friendly service
- best place for alpine winter sports and
also perfect for summer holidays in the mountains
- directly beside the ski lift and Slopes
- traditional furniture with love to special details, which make you feel comfortable
What we can not offer to you:
- We have no shopping facillities in the village (just sport shops)
- We kindly welcome Families, but please note:
we have no special offers or child care for children
- our hotel was built as Sports Hotel, because of this reason, we have no facilities
for handicapped people
- We are not able to offer any special treatment or food for allergic,
intolerant, or vegan people.
- On the day of your arrival you are welcome in your room after 3 .p.m. We cannot book you a specific room number. If you arrive after 6 p.m. we would ask you to contact us and if required, our kitchen team can prepare a meal for you. No deductions can be made for meals not consumed.
- If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m. then we would ask you to let us know and if you wish, our kitchen crew can prepare something for you. Please note that there can be no reduction in price for any meals not consumed.
- On the day of departure we ask you to vacate your room by 10 a.m. If you wish to go skiing on your last day, then our wellness area is at your disposal for showers and changing clothes. The whole of the wellness area can still be used on the day of your departure.
- The hotel bill can be settled by EC card, bank cash card or in cash. We do not accept credit cards. If you wish you can transfer the amount to our bank account prior to your arrival.
Volksbank Salzburg, IBAN: At46 4501 0000 3210 2121, BIC: VBOEATWWSAL
- Hotel Cancellation
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry apply to our house. Place of jurisdiction is our responsible court (St. Johann/Pg)
- We ask you to please settle your bill at the reception by 10.30 p.m. on the evening prior to your departure.
- Our wellness area is open for you every day. Bathrobes are provided for you in your room. Appointments for various treatments can be made prior to your arrival or at the reception desk at any time during your stay. Please note that we must charge 80% of the price for any appointments made and subsequently cancelled at short notice.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Garage parking is available free of charge for our guests and allocated according to availability. Please understand that we cannot accept reservations.
- Internet via WLAN is available free throughout the hotel.
Für eventuelle Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung!
A - 5541 Altenmarkt / Zauchensee 24
Tel.: +43-6452/4027, Fax: +43-6452/4027-55
Gesetzlicher Vertreter: Johann Rettenwender | Firmenbuchnummer: 208948b | Firmengericht: Landesgericht Salzburg