What you should know
The most important things at a glance
Here you can find all the important general information for your holiday at the Alpenrose. We are pleased to answer any other questions you may have and are available for you personally (Tel. +43 6452 4027 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
what you can expect …
What we kindly offer to you:
- Cozy and warmness in all areas
- Aplenty wellness area – more than you suppose
- High class alpine and international kitchen, with food made of best native products
- Qualified and friendly service
- Best place for alpine winter sports and also perfect for summer holidays in the mountains
- Traditional furniture with love to special details, which make you feel comfortable
- Smoke-free hotel
- Internet via WLAN is available free throughout the hotel.
What we can not offer to you:
- We have no shopping facillities in the village (just sport shops)
- We kindly welcome Families, but please note: we have no special offers or child care for children
- Our hotel was built as Sports Hotel, because of this reason, we have no facilities for handicapped people
- We are not able to offer any special treatment or food for allergic, intolerant, or vegan people.
- We have no smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted
Check in & out, opening times
On the day of your arrival you are welcome in your room after 3 .p.m. We cannot book you a specific room number. Garage parking is available free of charge for our guests and allocated according to availability. Please understand that we cannot accept reservations. We ask for your understanding that no reservations can be accepted.
If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m. then we would ask you to let us know and if you wish, our kitchen crew can prepare something for you. Please note that there can be no reduction in price for any meals not consumed.
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate your room by 10 a.m. If you wish to go skiing on your last day, then our wellness area is at your disposal for showers and changing clothes. The whole of the wellness area can still be used on the day of your departure.
Our wellness area is open for you every day. Bathrobes are provided for you in your room. Appointments for various treatments can be made prior to your arrival or at the reception desk at any time during your stay. Please note that we must charge 80% of the price for any appointments made and subsequently cancelled at short notice.
The hotel bill can be settled by EC card, bank cash card, credit card (Visa & Mastercard) or in cash. If you wish you can transfer the amount to our bank account prior to your arrival.
Bank details: Volksbank Salzburg
IBAN: At46 4501 0000 3210 2121
BIC / SWIFTCODE: VBOEATWWSAL
Cancellation till 1 month before arrival – no cancellation fee
30 days to 21 days – 40%
21 days to 7 days – 70%
in the last week up to 1 day before arrival 90%
after that 100% of the room price.
A free cancellation would be possible to any time in the event of an official border or hotel closure.
The right of withdrawal according to § 18 paragraph 1 line 10 FAGG does not apply.
The General Terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply to our house (except 5.5 & 5.6) The place of jurisdiction is our competent court (St. Johann/Pg.)
We recommend to take out a travel insurance.